Our overriding aim is summarised by Mark Beaney Branch Principal of the Raymond James Weald of Kent branch.
“We can help take the weight of worry clients have about managing their wealth off their shoulders, so they don't have to think about it”.
How do we do this?
- We continually strive to deliver outstanding service for excellent value.
- We treat our clients as individuals with unique needs.
- We regard it a privilege to look after our clients’ wealth and we treat it as we would our own money.
- We work together as a team to build lasting relationships with our clients and their families.
- Personal service and attention to detail is at the heart of everything we do.
- We use the resources and access to research which is available to us through the global presence of Raymond James.
- We are focused on helping our clients achieve what is important to them.
- We have extensive knowledge of tax rules, wealth structuring and trust planning, supported by our relationship with Whitehead Monckton solicitors.